Rugged 11lb Propane Tank Bag – by Adventure Trail Gear
Available on backorder
This design has been rigorously tested and has proven to be a strong and stable mounting option. Recently standing up to 1000’s of kms of driving on and off road without issue. The same high end materials have been proven for years in our 5lb bag on rough trail driving, impacts against trees and branches.
Please see 5lb Propane bags for colour reference.
- Our strapless variation is available for those with hard mounts, but still want to keep their tank more concealed, clean and improve some storage options. Simply select ‘strapless’ as your mounting option – and be prepared to specify strap positioning in the comments when completing your order (dimensions from base of tank is the easiest).
- Note: for mounting on a spare tire tread surface, instead of a ladder or rack, our tire mounting version is still pending testing as I no longer have my own rear mounted spare tire to test with. Once available, you will be able to select the spare tire mounting option.
- This bag was based off the Worthington/Flame King 11Lb propane tank with dimensions of 9″x18″ There is some wiggle room in the bag for ease of set-up.
- Made with 18oz PVC coated Vinyl with a Polyester Weave and a 1000D Cordura double layered base, this is the same high quality as my other products.
- Featuring a zippered lid, using the strong and durable YKK #8 Coil zipper and with double separating pulls to let you position easy lid access where you prefer. This will keep your tank clean while the material washes off easily.
- The webbing mounting straps are wrapped around the front of the bag, providing incredible strength, where no mounting relies on stitching, but the continuous strength of a heavy polyester strap system and metal spring buckles.
- There are 2 horizontal straps and one vertical to adapt to your mounting platform.
- There are grommets in the hose pouch and the main body to drain water that gets inside.
- The front pouch can hold a 10ft extension hose, and a stove adaptor pipe. Longer hoses can be stored by wrapping a portion around the top of the tank inside the zippered lid (videos on Social Media).
- This bag mounts to roof rack ladders, PALS style metal panels, Teraflex Alta Carriers and spare tires. For all rack/panel configurations please select the standard mounting option. Mounting for a spare tire is pending completion of testing.
- There is also a carry handle on the side for comfortable carrying while not mounted.
iKamper Shoe Rack$97.00 CAD
Keep your shoes (and your tent) dry and mud-free with this hanging shoe rack.
Caps & Campers, Alu-Cab Canopy Accessories, Alu-Cab Camper Accessories, Brands, Alu-Cab, Exterior Accessories
The Roof Box Small – By Alu-Cab$1,378.00 CAD
The Alu-Cab Roof Box is a completely sealed unit, which means that you can safely stow extra gear away from the elements.
Tepui Tent Travel Covers$189.95 – $209.95 CAD
Replacement travel cover for your Tepui tent.
Caps & Campers, Alu-Cab Canopy Accessories, Alu-Cab Camper Accessories, Brands, Alu-Cab, Comforts, Tables, Exterior Accessories
Side Slide Prep Table – By Alu-Cab$357.00 CAD
Perfect for a quick roadside coffee stop, the Side Slide table quickly attaches to the side of your canopy to give you a handy work surface.